SWAG CONTEST WINNERS have been chosen!
Without any further ado, the second prize winner - who will get the smaller Book of Shadows donated by Witchy Wearables - is...
Congratulations, Tia! Your donation to the Riot entered you to win, and I am so grateful for your generosity!
And the first prize winner, who went out of their way to purchase something from Witchy Wearables in Midlothian, IL and was therefore entered 5 times into the contest, is....
Congratulations, Kelli! Kelli and her handsome hubby came all the way from Cincinnati, OH to enjoy the wares at Witchy Wearables.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Buy Pagan Swag Contest. I am so pleased that it inspired so many of you to venture out to your local metaphysical shop and show some love. Remember, if we don't support these witchy shops when the economy sucks, they won't be here when it's booming and we're more able to do so.
Winners, if you could email IncitingARiotPodcast@gmail.com with your mailing address, I can get your prizes to you in a timely fashion.
One quick thank you: At the Pagan Podkin Supermoot, so many businesses donated amazing swag to the event. We were all so grateful for the beautiful and interesting products, and I wanted to list the businesses here for you Rioters to check out! I encourage you to purchase from these phenomenal pagan businesses, and let me know what you bought!
- Coventry Creations provided some beautiful, witchy candles for our swag bags. You can find their line of products at CoventryCreations.com, or email Dan with any questions about the products: Dan@CoventryCreations.com.
- Twilight Alchemy Labs provided some excellent oils. Alchemy Labs has both a fragrance line - Black Phoenix - and ritual oils - Twilight. I encourage you to check out their collection at TwilightAlchemyLabs.com.
- Wicked Witch Coffee is just one line of products from noted pagan author Dorothy Morrison. She has an enormous line of ever-growing products at WickedWitchStudios.com.
- Magical Omaha donated gift bags with all sorts of goodies. Magical Omaha is Velma Nightshade's local witchy shop, so stop in for a spell and you might just see your favorite witch in there. Their web presence can be found at MagicalOmaha.com.
- Compass and Key magical oils and mojo bags were provided by Compass and Key Apothecary, run by Cory from New World Witchery. Check out his full line, or send an email with a special request, through the etsy shop found here.
- Green Witch Tea - the sponsor of Inciting A Riot - provided a fabulous blend of teas. Find her etsy shop at R0sered1ster.etsy.com.
Check out these fabulously witchy products, and share your own favorites in the comments below!
Love and Lyte,