Pagan Podkin Supermoot 2014 Announcement!
This year's Pagan Podkin Supermoot (PPSM) is officially HAPPENING!!! Set your calendars, podkin and fans, because it's time for the fifth annual gathering of all your favorite Pagan Podkin.
Details are as follows:
Date: Friday, September 12 - Sunday, September 14
Where: Chicago, IL
Itinerary: This year's Supermoot will follow a similar outline to years past.
- Podkin arrive. We will coordinate airport pick-ups as we get closer to the event.
- Annual Podkin dinner that evening at a location that will be kept secret by the Podkin. (We want to have our own chance to SQUEE over each other!)
- Retire to hotels and stay up all night continuing the Podkin SQUEE fest!
- Spend the day metaphysical shop hopping.
- You are invited to come shop with the Podkin as we traverse all the best witchy (and witchy-ish) shops in the Chicagoland area.
- Tip: if YOU have a witchy shop that you'd like us to visit, please let me know, and I'll add it to the itinerary!
- Saturday night is open. Lots of possibilities! Chicago has an amazing food and music scene, but all sorts of things could be planned!
- Chicago Pagan Pride! We are partnering with Twila York, organizer of Chicago Pagan Pride, to bring Supermoot to Pride! There will be workshops by Podkin, lots of amazing shopping by local craftspeople (and Podkin, too!), music, rituals, food, and more!
- For more information on Chicago Pagan Pride, click here!
If you're a podkin who would like to attend the event, please email FireLyte@IncitingARiot.com using the subject line PPSM5 Attendance. Please make sure to include whether you would like to present a class at Chicago Pagan Pride and a summary of your class, so that I may pass it along to Twila.
Also, if you're a pagan artist, musician, author, or creator of some kind and would be interested in donating to the Swag Bags, please email the address above with subject PPSM5 Swag. It's a great way to support your favorite podcasters and to get a great platform to promote your products!
Everyone else, I'll see you in September!
Love and Lyte,